select your nearest CBNA location.
Loans and Lines of Credit FAQs
Call your local branch for information on loan rates, offers and how to begin the application process or apply online today here.
Payment options include the following FREE payment methods:
- Pay in person at any of our branches.
- Mail payments to: P.O. Box 628 Olean, NY 14760.
- Pay through CBNA's online and mobile banking platform for FREE. You can sign up for your FREE online account even if you only have a loan account with us.
- If you have a CBNA deposit account with us, you can set up a one time or reoccurring transfer from your deposit account to your loan.
- If you only have a loan with us, you can set up external transfers from your primary bank.
- Don’t have your online account set up yet? You can get started by clicking here, or visiting cbna.com and clicking “Enroll” in the login box.
- Set up bill pay from your primary bank's online banking platform.
Additional payment options are available, but convenience fees may apply.
This is an interest rate that changes over time because it is based on an index. This means that payments may increase or decrease depending on the change in rate.
A repayment period is the period of time in which you make payments (principal plus interest) toward the balance owed.
This is the period of time in which you can access the funds available in your line of credit.