- Short-term loans and credit lines
- Long-term loans
- Commercial mortgages, including construction loans
- Small Business Administration guaranteed loan programs
No, Community Bank, N.A. would like the opportunity to do business with you. Please contact your nearest local branch for more information on how to start a loan application process.
If you are an Online Banking customer:
- You can pay a loan you have with us from a CBNA deposit account using “Internal Funds Transfer.” This feature allows same-day transfer of funds between any accounts on your online profile, as long as they are done on a business day before 7pm.
- To pay a loan with us using an account at another bank, or to transfer funds from a deposit account with CBNA to a deposit account at another bank, we offer our Bank to Bank feature. It allows you to add deposit accounts at other financial institutions, and once the account is verified, you can transfer funds between the external accounts and your accounts with Community Bank, N.A. The external account must be at a bank in the United States.
- You may also make a payment at any local branch or mail the payment to: PO Box 628, Olean, NY 14760
Business Bankers Near You
select your nearest CBNA location.
We offer a variety of checking account options for business. From Carefree Checking℠ with no monthly fees to commercial checking and interest-bearing accounts.
A business line of credit from Community Bank, N.A. gives you quick access to a pool of money anytime you need capital to grow or manage your company. With it, you can easily smooth out cash flow, upgrade equipment, pay an unexpected expense and even cover payroll.