Apply online here, or stop into one of our branches and complete an application and get a decision—often that same day.
You can contact your local branch and they would be happy to assist you!
Payment options include the following FREE payment methods:
- Pay in person at any of our branches.
- Mail payments to: P.O. Box 628 Olean, NY 14760.
- Pay online through your online banking account that came with your loan.
- If you have a CBNA deposit account with us, you can utilize our bill pay service. Learn more here.
- If you have a CBNA deposit account with us, you can set up a one time or reoccurring transfers from your deposit account to your loan.
- If you only have a loan with us, you can set up bank to bank transfers from your primary bank.
- Don’t have your online account set up yet? You can get started by clicking here, or visiting cbna.com and clicking “Enroll” in the login box.
- Set up bill pay from your primary bank's online banking platform.
Additional payment options are available, but convenience fees may apply.
To get a payoff on your existing personal loan, please call 1-866-764-8638 option #4, then option #1.
Yes, just stop into your local CBNA branch and we would be happy to order you a new one.
Our coupon books contain only 36 coupons, so another coupon book will be ordered when you make the 36th payment.
Visit your local branch to do any of the following:
- Make a payment or set up automatic payments to withdraw from your CBNA or other financial deposit account
- Change your payment due date
- Request a payment extension
- Refinance your existing loans
- Change collateral on your loan
You can check the status of your loan application online here, or by stopping into one of our branches or calling your local branch representative.
Home equity loans are a smart way to pay for major home improvements, renovations and upgrades.
With a no closing cost mortgage, the savings can add up to thousands of dollars in upfront expenses.