How credit cards can help your business
Running a business can be highly rewarding, but it also comes with a host of challenges. Using a business credit card can give you the flexibility you need for everything from buying extra supplies to helping cover unexpected expenses. Whether you’re just starting your business or are well established, a business card provides you with the convenience of an easily accessible line of credit, better terms than standard credit cards, and purchase protection. Many cards even come with perks, like cash back and travel rewards.
CBNA offers three credit cards tailored for business. All come with contactless technology, zero liability, online account management, auto rental insurance, rebates, and a QuickBooks discount. We’re here to help you find a credit card that works for your business.
Put a business credit card to work for your company
- Improve cash flow: By lowering or eliminating out-of-pocket expenses at the time of purchase, you can reallocate your cash to other areas where it might be needed more urgently.
- Minimize administrative time: Using a card instead of cash automatically categorizes every charge, letting you avoid having to manually reconcile transactions—saving you time and admin costs.
- Reduce paper transactions: You never have to worry about not having enough cash or checks on hand to make a purchase, which could delay your business the necessities it needs.
- Protect your purchases: All our business cards are backed by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, ensuring your business can dispute improper charges and won’t have to make a payment on them until everything is resolved.
- Earn rewards: Our business credit cards offer a number of rewards programs such as cash back, merchandise, travel perks, and more.
- Build credit history: Should you need a business loan in the future, a good credit score will help you get approval without having to make a personal guarantee.
- Streamline international transactions: Quickly, securely, and automatically convert currencies and hand transaction customs and fees with your business card.
- Designed for businesses: Business credit cards often have lower interest rates, higher credit limits, and longer interest accrual periods than personal credit cards. Most also provide a discount for early payments.
3 business credit cards from CBNA
At CBNA, we want to help you make your business as prosperous as it can be. That’s why we offer our business customers three credit cards that give you the tools you need to make your business a success. Take a look below to see what sets each card apart.
Business Edition® Mastercard® with Reward Simplicity
- Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back1 on every purchase, every day—no categories to keep track of
- Receive an ultra-low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers
- $30 Bonus (3,000 points equivalent) when you spend $600 in the first 3 billing cycles after the account is opened1 (points will be awarded 6-8 weeks after qualifying)
- Redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel, or merchandise1
- No annual fee2
Business Edition® Secured Mastercard®
- Request your own credit limit3 between $2,000 and $100,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply, subject to credit approval
- Security deposit is 110%3 of the amount of your credit limit, between $2,200 and $110,000 (multiples of $50), subject to credit approval
- Reward yourself with interest earned on your security deposit4
- Low $39 annual fee1
VOX® Business Card
- Pay in full or revolve at a low rate to maximize cash flow
- Maximum Rewards® for Business rewards program, which allows you to earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on purchases5
- No limit to how many points you can earn, and you have 3 years to redeem them5
- Redeem your points for travel, cash back, merchandise, or gift card rewards5
- Enjoy a lower interest APR when selecting a higher minimum payment
Have questions or need assistance selecting the right credit card for your business? Contact your local branch or call our Customer Care Center at 1-866-764-8638.
1See the Rewards Terms & Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms available when you apply for details, including earning, redemption, expiration, or forfeiture. Your % back rewards are earned as points.
2For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application.
3You may only charge up to your approved credit limit, which will be less than the deposit you provide. The amount of your security deposit is 110% of the amount of your credit limit. Your security deposit may not be refundable if your account is in default. Cards are issued by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO®), pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
4See the Deposit Agreement available when you apply for details.
5See Rewards Terms & Conditions for details when you become a VOX Business Card cardmember.