As our business clients continue to rely more on digital channels for their banking needs, we are pleased to announce our new and enhanced online banking solution for Community Bank business customers; Premier Business Connect.
Along with an updated and intuitive desktop and mobile app user experience, customers will have the ability to see deposited item images, be protected by even stronger fraud detection tools and have access to extended account history over time. The new customizable system offers increased functionality and adaptability, allowing for easy roll out of future features.
Over the coming months, we will begin the process of converting our current customers from Business Online to Premier Business Connect. Please check your email for your conversion date. On this date, all logins and account information/details will be brought over to our new system, meaning you will no longer be able to log into the retired account on Business Online Banking.
To avoid a disruption in service, please ensure that the following information is updated by the date noted in your email communication:
- All users and their unique e-mail address in your existing Business Online are up to date.
- Please delete any ACH and/or Wire Templates that you do not want converted to Premier Business Connect.
- Review the Features section below regarding any changes to services you currently utilize.
- Should you make any changes in Business Online after the date indicated in your e-mail, they will not carry over to Premier Business Connect.
Each user will receive a mailer from us the week before your conversion with login instructions and your login credentials. You’ll also receive a second email from firstname.lastname@example.org on your conversion day with your temporary password for your new Premier Business Connect login.
If you have questions or concerns or haven’t received your login credentials 3 days prior to your conversion date, please reach out to us at (866) 764-8638, Menu 3, Option 3. In the meantime, our team will be working diligently behind the scenes to ensure that this transition is executed as smoothly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this conversion to Premier Business Connect.
Online Banking Features
• A Customer ID, User ID and password will be required at login.
• You will be prompted to reestablish multifactor authentication using text, e-mail or token if you currently use a token.
• The existing app will no longer work after the conversion.
• The free app is available in the App Store and Google Play by searching for CBNA Premier Business Connect.
• Company Administrators will need to give Mobile Access within Premier Business Connect to applicable Users.
• There are no changes to Bill Pay.
• All Bill Pay information and history will convert to Premier Business Connect.
• Bill Pay will be unavailable for a short window before conversion, please reference your email for more details.
• There are no changes to Internal Transfers
• Customers who utilize recurring Internal Transfers will need to re-establish the recurring schedule in Premier Business Connect.
• Direct Connect or Web Connect users will need to update their connection.
• A data file backup and a final transaction download should be completed. Please make sure to complete the final download before date your conversion date since transaction history might not be available after the conversion.
• Data file backup instructions can be found here:
Quicken – click HERE
QuickBooks Desktop – click HERE
QuickBooks Online – click HERE
• Your Quicken or QuickBooks will need to be re-synced to Premier Business Connect. Please see here for additional instructions:
Quickbooks Conversion Instructions: click HERE
Quicken Conversion Instructions: click HERE
• Customers enrolled in Same Day ACH can still originate Same Day transactions until 1pm. After 1pm ACH transactions submitted by 4:30pm can be effective no sooner than the next business day.
• We will convert your existing ACH batches. Please download or print them prior to the conversion so that you can verify they are correct within Premier Business Connect.
• Customers who utilize recurring ACH will need to re-establish the recurring schedule in Premier Business Connect.
• There are no changes to Wire Transfers.
• We will convert your existing Wire templates. Please download or print them prior to the conversion so that you can verify they are correct within Premier Business Connect.
• All users that access Check Positive Pay will now be able to view all uploaded items.
• Account Number & Issue Date will need to be included in your Issued Check File. Additional information will be e-mailed to Administrators regarding file format.
• Your file format will need to be set up again in Premier Business Connect.
For more info on adding new users please watch our demo videos posted below.
Getting Started With Premier Business Connect
Explore Our Demo Videos
We've answered the most frequently asked questions and created demo videos to help you get started. Click the links below to watch the video and learn more about a specific topic.
- Premier Business Connect ACH Pass-Thru
- Premier Business Connect ACH Payment Templates
- Premier Business Connect Bill Pay
- Premier Business Connect NACHA Import
- Premier Business Connect User Management
- Premier Business Connect Wires
- Premier Business Connect Login Instructions
- Premier Business Connect Converting Customers Positive Pay Complete Guide
- Premier Business Connect Positive Pay Alert Guide
- Premier Business Connect Positive Pay Mapping Guide