We’ve got you covered. With a ChekCredit overdraft protection line of credit, we’ll cover the difference if there’s not enough money in your checking or debit account for a withdrawal or payment.
The ultimate in flexibility, accessibility and renewal-ability. While renewal-ability may not be a real word, access to a revolving, flexible cash flow is very real and a sweet deal. Available in lines of credit from $5,000-$25,000.
Home is where the heart is, and it’s also where you’ll find serious purchasing power. With a home equity line of credit, you can borrow against your home for pretty much whatever you want, whenever you want.
Call your local branch for information on loan rates, offers and how to begin the application process.
Payment options include the following FREE payment methods:
- Pay in person at any of our branches.
- Mail payments to: P.O. Box 628 Olean, NY 14760.
- Pay online through your online banking account that came with your loan.
- If you have a CBNA deposit account with us, you can utilize our bill pay service. Learn more here.
- If you have a CBNA deposit account with us, you can set up a one time or reoccurring transfers from your deposit account to your loan.
- If you only have a loan with us, you can set up bank to bank transfers from your primary bank.
- Don’t have your online account set up yet? You can get started by clicking here, or visiting cbna.com and clicking “Enroll” in the login box.
- Set up bill pay from your primary bank's online banking platform.
Additional payment options are available, but convenience fees may apply.
This is an interest rate that changes over time because it is based on an index. This means that payments may increase or decrease depending on the change in rate.
A repayment period is the period of time in which you make payments (principal plus interest) toward the balance owed.
This is the period of time in which you can access the funds available in your line of credit.
With a no closing cost mortgage, you can save thousands of dollars in upfront expenses.
Home equity loans and lines of credit are a smart way to pay for major home improvements, renovations and upgrades.