- Create alerts about bill due dates and account balances
- Review transactions and balances 24/7
- Transfer funds between deposit accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills online for free
- Add asset and liability information
- Access to My Finance a free financial management tool
- Contact our Help Desk at 1-866-764-8638, Mon-Fri from 8am-6pm.
- You can unlock your account through online banking using the "unlock your account" feature, if you have previously set up that option.
- Stop into your local branch and request that your account be unlocked.
The Online Banking profile belongs to the person whose name and social security number were used at the time of enrollment. Only that person can inquire about the online profile. The ONLY exception is in the case of power of attorney. POAs must be on file at the branch and must be verified every time.
For your protection, we are only able to assist the person whose social security number was used to enroll the account. A co-holder must enroll for their own Online Banking account.
If you need to change any personal information, such as a mailing address or phone number, please contact your local branch.
We have a few options available to you:
- For your standard payment to any merchant, individual or other financial institution, we offer online Bill Pay. Bill Pay allows you to add payees and issue payments to them. Payments can go electronically or be sent as a check in the mail, based on the payment address you provide. All payments must be inside the United States.
- To pay a loan with us from a deposit account that is also at Community Bank, you can use Internal Fund Transfer. This feature allows same-day transfer of funds between any accounts on your online profile, as long as they are done on a business day before 7pm.
- To pay a loan with us using an account at another bank, or to transfer funds from a deposit account with Community Bank to a deposit account at another bank, you can use our Bank to Bank feature. The external account must be at a bank in the United States.
- We also offer Person to Person and email payments.
- To sign up, first log into your Online Banking account and click the "eStatement" tab at the top.
- You can enroll all eligible accounts, or choose the specific accounts to enroll by clicking the "Details" link. If you choose to click on "Details," you'll note that by default all document types are selected for all accounts. If you do not wish to receive all notices or statements electronically, please select your preferences using the checkboxes by the corresponding documents.
- Review the email address shown. If it's not correct, please update it in the space provided.
- For your protection, enter a security phrase.
- Enter your enrollment pass code. You can obtain a pass code by clicking "Click here" next to the passcode box.
- Agree to the terms and click "Enroll Now."
- You'll receive an email confirmation of your enrollment. You'll also receive email notification when your eStatements are available to you with your first checking account statement occurring within the next 30 days and your savings account statement within the next 180 days.
- Current Customers video: How to sign up for eStatements
New Customers video: How to sign up for Online Banking and eStatements
eStatements can conveniently be saved as PDF files on your computer for future reference. To do this, view your statement online, click on file > save as and save the PDF file to your computer.
You will receive an email notification from Community Bank, N.A. when your statement is ready for viewing. It is important that you keep your email address on file updated at all times.
Please contact the Electronic Banking Help Desk at 1-866-764-8638 Mon-Fri from 8am-6pm for assistance.
Please notify us immediately if you need to change your email address. You can update that information on your Online Banking profile or call the Online Banking Help Desk at 1-866-764-8638, Mon-Fri from 8am -6pm.
You can contact our Help Desk at 1-866-764-8638 Mon-Fri from 8am-6pm for assistance with adding Bank-to-Bank transfers to your online profile. Electronic Banking does not enable Bank to Bank transfer – Except for loan-only customers. Deposit customers wishing to have this feature must visit their local branch.
An internal transfer online made before 7pm on a business day will be available in your account immediately. If made after 7pm on a business day, it is available in your account the next day.
Contact the Electronic Banking Help Desk at 1-866-764-8638.
All of our basic online banking features are free.
Yes, you may contact your local branch or call our Telephone Banking service at 1-800-991-4280.
A standard account can have only one login. However, we are able to assist any person who is listed as an authorized signer on ALL accounts. We also offer a Business Online product that allows business customers to have multiple logins and limit the specific accounts each user sees.
Please contact your local branch and ask to speak to a cash management officer to discuss the details.
We support the most recent version and one previous version of Internet Explorer (IE), Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome. For more information, read our Website Accessibility Statement.
My Finance is a free financial management tool that brings all of your accounts—even those from other financial institutions—into one place for you to easily view and manage. It lets you track and categorize purchases, notice spending habits, create budgets, and see at a glance how much money you have in your accounts to pay bills and other regular expenses. Watch the overview video to learn more.
My Finance makes it all easier than ever. Just another example of how we’re working together to make your life better. Log into your Online Banking account to get started today.
Enjoy plenty of free with Carefree Checking℠.
Choose Free Savings for no-fee, easy access to your cash.