To understand what it means to Work Happy, you have to understand what it means to Bank Happy. To us, Bank Happy means providing the highest level of customer service in everything we do. It’s a smile and a friendly hello when you walk through our door. It’s local decision makers who understand your goals and know how to get you what you need. Work Happy is in line with our Bank Happy philosophy. At CBSI, we are committed to providing the highest level of employee support, whether through our benefits, our professional development or our challenging but rewarding professional experiences. Your fellow team members will greet you with not only a smile, but open arms and a dedication to helping you succeed. We understand your professional goals, and together, we will get there. We believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our success and our Work Happy mission.
Join our team. View our available opportunities. We may be just what you've been searching for.
Working here means working with some remarkably friendly people. We smile—a lot. And we hang our proverbial hats on superior customer service. No one here has to be told to be nice or to go the extra mile. That’s just who we are and what we do. If this kind of workplace sounds like a good fit for you, we'd love to meet you.
- Strong work ethic. We do our best and go above and beyond to assist customers and colleagues.
- Integrity. We’re honest in all of our actions.
- Respect. We recognize by our behavior the inherent worth and dignity of everyone we work with.
- Responsibility. We’re accountable for our job performance.
- Transparency. Without compromising confidentiality, we’re open and direct.
- Humility. We acknowledge we can always do better, grow and improve.
Our greatest asset is our people, and their well-being is very important to us. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
Learn more about our commitment to community.
Our employee-led Diversity Council ensures that everyone we work with—from our customers to our team members to our community members—is seen, heard, and supported. Learn what we’re doing to not just preach diversity, but to value it.