Face masks/coverings are required while in the branch. If you are not wearing a mask, please use our drive-up. To find a nearby branch with a drive-up, please visit cbna.com/locations
To comply with social distancing guidelines, the number of customers in a branch at any time is limited based on the branch’s capacity. All customers in the branch must stand at least 6 feet apart at all times.
The first hour of each business day is dedicated to serving high-risk individuals and those 60 years of age or older.
Until further notice, branch locations will not have Saturday lobby hours, but those with a drive-up will remain open.
If you are feeling ill or have a respiratory illness, please do not enter the branch.
No animals or pets are allowed in the branch, with the exception of service animals.
Branches will regularly sanitize high-traffic, high-touch areas such as counters, doorknobs and ATMs. Hand sanitizer will be made available in branch lobbies for customer use.
Based on the current Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, you will notice new safety protocols have been implemented. Some Community Bank branches may still be temporarily closed. Before visiting us, be sure to check the hours and availability of your nearest bank branch here: https://cbna.com/locations
We are continuously communicating and educating our employees on ways to prevent the spread of coronavirus / COVID-19 and are establishing protocols and policies that help us effectively respond to virus-related scenarios.
That’s the promise Community Bank was founded upon—and it’s a promise we intend to keep.
We’re in this together.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a few options available to you:
- For your standard payment to any merchant, individual or other financial institution, we offer online Bill Pay. Bill Pay allows you to add payees and issue payments to them. Payments can go electronically or be sent as a check in the mail, based on the payment address you provide. All payments must be inside the United States.
- To pay a loan with us from a deposit account that is also at Community Bank, you can use Internal Fund Transfer. This feature allows same-day transfer of funds between any accounts on your online profile, as long as they are done on a business day before 7pm.
- To pay a loan with us using an account at another bank, or to transfer funds from a deposit account with Community Bank to a deposit account at another bank, you can use our Bank to Bank feature. The external account must be at a bank in the United States.
- We also offer Person to Person and email payments.
- To sign up, first log into your Online Banking account and click the "eStatement" tab at the top.
- You can enroll all eligible accounts, or choose the specific accounts to enroll by clicking the "Details" link. If you choose to click on "Details," you'll note that by default all document types are selected for all accounts. If you do not wish to receive all notices or statements electronically, please select your preferences using the checkboxes by the corresponding documents.
- Review the email address shown. If it's not correct, please update it in the space provided.
- For your protection, enter a security phrase.
- Enter your enrollment pass code. You can obtain a pass code by clicking "Click here" next to the passcode box.
- Agree to the terms and click "Enroll Now."
- You'll receive an email confirmation of your enrollment. You'll also receive email notification when your eStatements are available to you with your first checking account statement occurring within the next 30 days and your savings account statement within the next 180 days.
- Current Customers video: How to sign up for eStatements; New Customers video: How to sign up for Online Banking and eStatements
- Contact our Help Desk at 1-866-764-8638, Mon-Fri from 8am-6pm.
- You can unlock your account through online banking using the "unlock your account" feature, if you have previously set up that option
You can log into your Online Banking and add mobile banking by clicking on the Options tab. You can also enroll from our iPhone or Android app.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking and have downloaded the Community Bank mobile app on your phone. Then you can enable Mobile Deposit from within the app. If needed, you can also go into your local branch or call our Digital Banking Help Desk at 1-866-764-8638 Monday through Friday from 8am–6pm.
Call our Digital Banking Help Desk at 1-866-764-8638 Monday through Friday from 8am–6pm.
The majority of our customers, who had direct deposit set up through the IRS (via their tax returns), received their stimulus direct deposit on 4/15/20. Our staff anticipates completing the manual posting of direct deposits for our customers who had special circumstances by 4/17/20. For customers without IRS direct deposit, the government will be mailing paper checks over the next several months. Should you have further questions, we recommend that you visit this helpful IRS website dedicated to answering FAQs.
<button-cta class="c_button c_button--light c_button--light--white" label-text="IRS Economic Impact Payments" href="https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments"></button-cta>
Please know that Community Bank will never contact you to provide or verify your personal account information such as full social security or account numbers, online banking account username or password.
Please find more information about the Small Business Association's Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) here.
With low rates, simple payment options, an easy application process and approvals made right at your branch, a personal loan can help provide relief in tough times.
We are committed to helping you during this uncertain time. We know that your day-to-day may be impacted by the current events, and we may be able to offer financial relief options for your existing Community Bank accounts. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us—we are here to help.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act is a $2 trillion relief package including rebates for individuals, small business loans, increased unemployment benefits and a variety of tax breaks. Community Bank is no longer accepting PPP applications at this time. Reach out to your local banker with any questions.
If you live in the state of New York, you may be eligible for extended grace periods and other rights under your life insurance policy or annuity contract if you can demonstrate financial hardship as a result of the coronavirus (“COVID‑19”). These grace periods and rights are currently in effect but are temporary, though they may be extended further. Reach out to your policy representative to learn more.