Face masks/coverings are not required for fully-vaccinated customers while in the branch. All other COVID safety protocols remain in place. If you are not yet fully-vaccinated we ask that you continue to wear a mask or you may use our drive-up.
To comply with social distancing guidelines, the number of customers in a branch at any time may be limited based on the branch’s capacity. All customers in the branch must stand at least 6 feet apart at all times.
Clear plexiglass partitions installed at teller windows, bankers' desks and other areas in the bank where customers are served will remain in place.
Until further notice, most branch locations will not have Saturday lobby hours, but those with a drive-up will remain open.
If you are feeling ill or have a respiratory illness, please do not enter the branch.
No animals or pets are allowed in the branch, with the exception of service animals.
Branches will regularly sanitize high-traffic, high-touch areas such as counters, doorknobs and ATMs. Hand sanitizer will be made available in branch lobbies for customer use.
Based on the current Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, you will notice new safety protocols have been implemented. At times some Community Bank branches may be temporarily closed. Before visiting us, be sure to check the hours and availability of your nearest bank branch here: https://cbna.com/locations
We are continuously communicating and educating our employees on ways to prevent the spread of coronavirus / COVID-19 and are establishing protocols and policies that help us effectively respond to virus-related scenarios.
That’s the promise Community Bank was founded upon—and it’s a promise we intend to keep.
We're in this together.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a few options available to you:
- For your standard payment to any merchant, individual or other financial institution, we offer online Bill Pay. Bill Pay allows you to add payees and issue payments to them. Payments can go electronically or be sent as a check in the mail, based on the payment address you provide. All payments must be inside the United States.
- To pay a loan with us from a deposit account that is also at Community Bank, you can use Internal Fund Transfer. This feature allows same-day transfer of funds between any accounts on your online profile, as long as they are done on a business day before 7pm.
- To pay a loan with us using an account at another bank, or to transfer funds from a deposit account with Community Bank to a deposit account at another bank, you can use our Bank to Bank feature. The external account must be at a bank in the United States.
- We also offer Person to Person and email payments.
- To sign up, first log into your Online Banking account and click the "eStatement" tab at the top.
- You can enroll all eligible accounts, or choose the specific accounts to enroll by clicking the "Details" link. If you choose to click on "Details," you'll note that by default all document types are selected for all accounts. If you do not wish to receive all notices or statements electronically, please select your preferences using the checkboxes by the corresponding documents.
- Review the email address shown. If it's not correct, please update it in the space provided.
- For your protection, enter a security phrase.
- Enter your enrollment pass code. You can obtain a pass code by clicking "Click here" next to the passcode box.
- Agree to the terms and click "Enroll Now."
- You'll receive an email confirmation of your enrollment. You'll also receive email notification when your eStatements are available to you with your first checking account statement occurring within the next 30 days and your savings account statement within the next 180 days.
- Contact our Customer Care Center at 1-866-764-8638, Mon-Fri from 8am-6pm.
- You can unlock your account through online banking using the "unlock your account" feature, if you have previously set up that option
You can log into your Online Banking and add mobile banking by clicking on the Options tab. You can also enroll from our iPhone or Android app.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking and have downloaded the Community Bank mobile app on your phone. Then you can enable Mobile Deposit from within the app. If needed, you can also go into your local branch or call our Customer Care Center at 1-866-764-8638 Monday through Friday from 8am–6pm.
Call our Customer Care Center at 1-866-764-8638 Monday through Friday from 8am–6pm.
Please know that Community Bank will never contact you to provide or verify your personal account information such as full social security or account numbers, online banking account username or password.
Please find more information about the Small Business Association's Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) here.
We are committed to helping you during this uncertain time. We know that your day-to-day may be impacted by the current events, and we may be able to offer financial relief options for your existing Community Bank accounts. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us—we are here to help.
Community Bank is proud to have assisted thousands of our customers during the pandemic with millions of dollars in relief funding through the Paycheck Protection Program. Please note, we are no longer accepting applications for PPP Loans, as funding is no longer available through the SBA. To log in to an existing account, please visit our Paycheck Protection Program page or reach out to your local banker with any questions.